Terms and Conditions of Entry
In these terms and conditions, the following definitions apply:
CashUnity: the scheme to which the Draw applies
Draw: the free prize draw to which these terms and conditions apply
Entrant: an individual that has satisfied the entry criteria in clause 2
Promoter: mags4dorset, which is the trading name of Page and Pulford Ltd
PoP: Proof of Purchase
SP: Specified Period of each calendar month while the Draw is in operation.
Participating Trader: a trader listed in the CashUnity Directory for the SP
General Terms and Conditions
1. The prize for the winning entry in each SP is £1000 made up of £500 cash, a £250 voucher to be spent at the participating trader who issued the winner's receipt and £250 of vouchers to be spent in denominations of £50 at any participating traders of the winner's choice. (The prize).
2. To enter the Draw, you must:
a) Be 18 years old or over;
b) Make a minimum purchase of £10 from only a Participating Trader published in the monthly directory for the SP;
c) Submit details of your purchase. The entry must include: name of retailer,
amount spent, date and time of purchase;
d) Retain PoP showing the minimum purchase under clause 2.b and the date and the time.
e) Be available for publicity purposes should your entry be drawn as the winning entry.
3. Purchase must relate to the then current SP to be valid.
4. Entries will be submitted to the Promoter either online at www.mags4dorset.co.uk or by postal submission to mags4dorset 1st Floor, King George V Pavilion, Peter Grant Way, Ferndown, Dorset BH22 9EN. A submission is complete upon receipt by the Promoter. Entry forms can be found at the Promoter’s website www.mags4dorset.co.uk; in the Promoter’s magazines; 4Dorset and Viewpoint or from a Participating Trader.
5. It is the Entrant’s responsibility to ensure that they supply the correct name, address, phone number and/or e-mail address, where they can be contacted after the Draw. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the Entrant as a result of failing to comply with this clause.
6. Multiple entries, in accordance with the entry requirements under clause 2, are permitted provided each entry has its own PoP. Each entry must be substantiated by a qualifying PoP on a different date from the same Participating Trader, or from a different Participating Trader on the same date or any other date in the SP.
7. The winner will be randomly drawn at the end of the SP from all Entrants.
8. The Promoter will attempt to notify the winner, either by phone number, e-mail or at the postal address provided, within 7 days of the winner being announced.
9. The winner must produce the appropriate PoP to claim the Prize. The PoP must be specific to the SP of the entry drawn and cannot be substantiated by any other PoP, no matter how many multiple entries are submitted. The winner will have 15 days in which to provide the PoP. If the Promoter is unable to notify the winner, or if the winner fails to respond within the fixed time period of 15 days and/or fails to provide the PoP, this may result in the forfeiture of the Prize and in such a case, the Promoter reserves the right to donate the Prize to the Promoter’s chosen charity of the year.
10. The Prize will be paid to the winner by either cheque or BACS payment within 30 days of the winner providing the Promoter with the PoP.
11. Entrants must pay the usual price for their goods or services i.e. no additional amount shall be paid by Entrants for goods or services to reflect the opportunity to enter the Draw. There are no CashUnity special offers, but if retailers are offering discounts or sale items, these will be available to all shoppers.
12. Employees of the Promoter are not permitted to enter the Draw.
13. Participating Traders and their employees are eligible to enter, provided they make their purchases through another Participating Trader.
14. By entering the Draw, the Entrants agree to be available for publicity photographs should their entry be drawn as the winner and to the use of their anonymised submitted details by the Promoter to establish a geographical spend map, which will be supplied to Participating Traders.
15. The Promoter is solely responsible for the operation of the Draw and in entering the Draw the Entrant is contracting with the Promoter on these terms and conditions. No other person shall have any liability to the Entrant arising out of or in connection with the Draw.
16. All decisions of the Promoter are final in relation to any result, dispute, prize or prize draw. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to remove an entry from the Draw without giving a reason.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any person entry to the Draw and to cancel the Draw at any time.
Copyright © Page & Pulford Limited. All rights reserved.
Registered with the UK Copyright Service. Registration No: 284677040